NESTING 


Nesting...a term used to describe the preparation phase before a mother brings home her new baby. I am 29 weeks pregnant (6.5 months) and its getting to that stage where preparation is vital. I only have 2.5 months to go and we have not bought one thing yet! This is mostly due to the fact that we have been renovating our flat for the past 2 months and there is no space to put magazines let alone cots, cribs and baby wipes. The new baby's room is currently home to my sewing machine, nathan's tools and many other bits and bobs that don't yet have a home...sigh. But Alas! Renovations are coming to a victorious end and thus it is time to prepare...nesting here I come. 


Below are a variety of images that have inspired me for the new baby room. Blackboard and baby blanket from Father Rabbit; Sculptural mobiles from Artisanie     



No comments:

Post a Comment